Friday, 5 April 2013

Suitcases Packed and Ready...

Tomorrow, Saturday 6th April 2013, you can find us HERE.

So what if it's chilly outside? Come inside the Crafty Vintage Market and warm your eyes on the visual treats on display!
There will also be a treasure hunt involving every stall at the market. Each entrance ticket has a number on it and if you can match your number to one of the ticketed items 'hidden' within the stalls - it's all yours! Should be lots of fun. Looking forward to it!
 

3 comments:

The Faerie Factory said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come visit. Sarah x

The Faerie Factory said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come visit ... Sarah x

Murgatroyd said...

Hi Sarah. Thanks for popping by. Perhaps you can make it to the Autumn Fair - make a day of it in sunny South Shropshire!

Popular Posts